Interlibrary loan requests are accepted from other libraries.
An individual must request materials through his/her local library system.
- Types of materials loaned
- Photocopies of journal and newspaper articles
- Types of materials not loaned
- Unbound journals and newspapers
- Juvenile collection
- Curriculum materials
- New items
- Loan period
- Renewed for another 3 weeks
- Loaned items are subject to recall at any time
- Types of request accepted
- We also accept requests via ALA forms (by mail or FAX).
- E-mail requests must include complete call number/volume
as well as a designated library e-mail address.